Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Monday Blog

Hello everyone

I know that when I said I hated Cunny I didn’t mean that I was in a bad place at the time I just forgot about him and its like he’s dead cause I won’t even look at him or acknowledge the fact that he’s around me there is one thing that he seems to forget I have the power to blog without my laptop and if he thinks ima take everything and not have a response then this mother fucker is dumba then I thought,

Yes I will ignore him in school come home and blog about what a motherfuccka he is

No I will not let lies be spread about me and no he won’t get away with it

And sorry for the delay of the funny voice over on the 1man1jar it will be out on the 20th of December as it has a lot of christmas thing referred in it and I won’t accept any responsibility if anyone gets offended by it ima also try and add in some effects so it won’t look so sick but the voice over will take away from the sickness of this vid and I was like I’m already destroyed by this vid why not make it more age appropriate and shit like that

My album is going fine but I really need to record soon I have this burning desire to do it ok

Thanks for reading you can now follow me on twitter

http://twitter.com/ColinYO

http://twitter.com/ColinINFO

From Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment