Saturday, November 14, 2009

Cunny Update & Friday 13th

Updated by BlackBerry Curve 8310

I never actually thought the day would arrive that I would end up throwing something at cunny but this motherfucker had it comming since I came back to school after the summer taking things out of my locker and then putting them back and doing sick shit like that so finally today the book was returned when I went back to the locker after lunch and in 5 seconds I had thrown the book at him he’s so tall I don’t think it even got passed his shoulders and he can’t touch me cause he’s like 6 foot and I’m 5.5 I don’t know I’m short I think well anyway more to the point I will post the 1man1jar with a voice over PRETENDING to be cunny and I don’t claim to be him I’m just trying to do this for myself to feel better he did say some crazy ass whack shit but I had a sharp tongue and replied back with worse sick shit (I can play his mother fucking game) and no wonder I’m swearing all day

Anyway I felt relieved the whole day at school and when I came home that’s when I started to reflect on what I Did and I was like oh my god I really can’t remember how I did it because it happened in an instant I don’t know how it happened it just did I’m not saying his first or last name for security purposes even though he spreads shit around the school about me and my family and friends but what the fuck this video is gonna be so funny I’m basing it on what his personality is like in school because I am way different outside of school I am more calm less tense but I do have those times too out of school btw life is life but why the hell would cunny want to spend the rest of his life wasting it ,its a shaaaaaaaame. Well all I can say on good thing about encounters n a friday evening with cunny I write amazing music no joke I have 2 amazing songs written about this motherfucker but the one I wrote today Is fucking amazing but my most favourite song ever that I wrote is called 0ne More Time oh my god I just love it its like my girlfriend

And to finish off the Friday 13th yes I do believe in the curse because something came over me and made me do what I did in my normal mind set I would have never done that I would have walked up and caused a scene with a shouting match but not throw a lil book at him

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/ColinYO

Thanks From Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment