Thursday, February 4, 2010

Must Haves this Month

There are three music CDs I’ve been eyeing to buy since late last year. On top of this very short list is Madonna’s latest compilation album, Celebration. Being an avid fan of the Queen of Pop, I told myself that I just got to have this album – particularly the two-disc edition. This edition includes practically all of my favorite Madonna songs – well, almost. Each disc contains 18 tracks including the song “Celebration” (love the fan video by the way – the one with Lourdes in it).

The other two must-have CDs for me is Glee: The Music, Volumes 1 & 2. I am one of the millions of Gleeks who tune in every week to watch the cast sing and perform various songs. And since I enjoy their musical performances so much, it’s only natural that I want to have the two volumes in my CD collection. I already have MP3s of Glee songs though but I think I want to buy the albums themselves.

However, due to financial setbacks I had in the past couple of months, I haven’t been able to get a copy of these albums. Hopefully I can get the them by the end of the month.

[Via http://crashingwaves.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment