Thursday, January 28, 2010

Actual Excerpts Of Music Reviews Written By Students In Hong Kong

Hound Dog by Elvis Presley

The pronoun is not clear enough and the singer cannot sing it.

He thinks that girl is like a hound dog.

In this song, the woman is very bad, but some people sad she is high classed and she feel she is high classed person. A lot of people don’t like her, they very hate her. So she is so bad!

I think this song very funny and feel like is disco song.

I don’t like this song very much. I like the song which is romantic.

The song is talking about a man punish his girlfriend who threatening him. But, if I don’t read the lyrics, I can’t feel he is punish someone.

He think must be true love.

The man is so cheap.

I like love song more than this song, yo!

I think this song very noisy. The feeling of the lyrics and feeling of the singer give me not a match.

The woman is hot. She was high classed.

When I listen this song I feel so funny.

Whoomp! There It Is by Tag Team

I like playing basketball.

If I want to hold party in the future, I will use this song in my part and I will tell my friends about the “Washington D.C.”

This song can make me hyper when I listen to it and I will move my body and dance every time.

It is a great Hip Hop song with special lyrics related to the Phillies.

In our school we do not have any party for Halloween or Christmas, so I am very envy in the foreign countries.

We can yell out the “WHOOMP!” part, do you agree?

Concrete Jungle by Bob Marley

It remind me to concern about the Jungle, one of the most important resources of the planet. Recently, Jungle is reduce at a fast rate because the human waste and the development.

You may love some special things, but not the main pop things, right?

I like your song because it describes what it is like growing up in Jamaica’s Trenchtown Ghetto, totally!

You know, “Jungle” sound like Chinese make your body highly?

Today, weather is very cool. Cool + cool = Double Cool. Ha ha!

I don’t like this song so much because it is so slow and I think it is so boring.

You are the imaginator!

Like A Virgin by Madonna

I think Madonna’s voice is very euphonious.

You made me feel shiny and new. Do you share the same feeling?

It is a sweet song. It makes me feel everything is beautiful.

The song like saying exactly what to express in my heart although I am not a girl.

I could really visualize a picture about a lady who meets a good guy for the first time in her life.

We are confused by the name of the song because most of our group mates are male.  By the way, the song is quite too old school.

Hi. I am Leo, a handsome boy.

Like A Rolling Stone by Bob Dylan

Bob Dylan is the king of rock n’ roll! Damn yeah!!!

We have listened to the songs “Like a Rolling Stone” of Bob Dylan. Actually, we do not like the song so much.  The style of the songs sounds to like speaking out the lyrics instead of singing a song.

Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana

This song is about the teen spirit that means the things always we do in the teen age, such as play the band.

We would prefer to the “Smells Like A Teen Spirit”, since it sounds rhythmic and trendy, though it may seem like meaningless but it is quite suitable to describe a youth life.

I have been attracted by this song.

Folsom Prison Blues by Johnny Cash

He is in the prison but he sings very happy. Can you tell me why?

We hope the singer will never give up and keep the positive attitudes.

I like Folsom Prison Blues because we can know about how it feel after killing a man.

[Via http://pbobie.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment