Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Gym Celebs: It's A Man Baby

Working out with the occasional tranny here and there in the lovely Hollywood CA gym scene, you learn to spot the signs. Here are some celebs I think need to be seriously examined: Madge Welcomes You To The Gun Show Who doesn’t love some Madonna? However a common curse of living forever young, besides the cost of child souls, is turning part man. At least, that’s what my pastor warned me about. I think. I fell asleep alot in church. Mmmh so sweaty and…. WAIT! THOSE ARE DUDE’S ABS! Dear Melanie B: The Great Spice Girls riddle has been solved! I think I finally know what Zig-a-Zig-Ahh means. “I have a pee-pee-ah” Tranny And The City? Sarah Jessica Parker AKA Tony Walter Parker-Penis. Just saying, that whole three-name thing is a coverup hiding a much darker truth. SURE(TM) BRAND DEODORANT – Strong enough for a man, or Jessica Biel Jessica Biel – yes, our scientists are positive she’s part man. However, we’d still hit that.

[Via http://hollywoodgympeople.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment